We specialize in producing essays, research papers, term papers, dissertations, presentations, case studies, book reports, reviews, and other pieces of writing. Our qualified writers can create academic papers for students of different academic levels, i.e. High School, College, University, MA, and PhD.
If you intend to order a paper from us, you need to place your order. In case you want to find out the price for your work before placing your order, you can ask our support agents for a price quote. Provide paper details, and our customer support representatives will calculate the sum of money you will need to pay. If any problems about placing orders occur, ask our support team for help.
Importance of Communication
If any questions about your order or our service arise, contact our support agents. They are available 24/7. In order to contact our support team, you can use a live option, our email address, or our phone number.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, choose the one which you find the most appropriate for your type of assignment. Note that we deliver papers according to customers’ deadlines. However, if you want to get your paper earlier, our support team will recalculate the price and ask you to place an additional order.
Buying papers from us is easy. Consider the following points:
- Fill in the order form. Provide clear instructions about your order. Indicate a topic, urgency, word count, discipline, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to provide all instructions about your assignment when placing your order. However, if your order is already in progress and you want to provide additional material for it, you should do it no later than 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Pay for your order. Once we receive the payment, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Keep in mind that you can communicate with the writer assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your paper from your online account created on our website. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to ensure that your paper is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
As a customer, you can request a refund, but not later than after 14 days following deadline expiration. If you want a refund due to plagiarism, these time limitations do not apply. However, you should provide a valid plagiarism report in support of your request.
*Credible plagiarism reports are provided via Turnitin and its partner sites, such as WriteCheck and iThenticate. Please, note that plagiarism does not include direct quotations that were properly formatted, title pages, tables of contents, and reference lists. Plagiarism reports from SafeAssign.com are not credible, since they often show direct quotes as plagiarized. No handwritten plagiarism reports will be accepted.
- If you pay to continue your paper, we will not be responsible for any plagiarism found in the original part of the paper. We will review only parts of the paper that were written by us.
- If you do not like the quality of your paper, our Refund Department will take care of the issue. You will receive an official report within 3-4 business days after sending your request to us. If your claims are well grounded, you will receive a full or partial refund.
- Any customer has the right to request a free revision, but not later than after 48 hours following the deadline expiration. If you miss this period, you will need to place a compensation order. If we agree to revise the paper without any compensation, we will not be able to administer any refund.
- Any customer who ordered 20+-page order from us can request a free revision not later than 30 days following deadline expiration.
- If the instructions for your revision are different from the original ones, you will not be eligible for a free revision. Also, if you upload valuable materials when the paper was finished, you will have to place a compensation order.
- If you want to use your right for a free revision, you will have to determine a new deadline. You will also need to send detailed revision recommendations. If the order is long or complicated, it may take us up to 24 hours to complete the revision. Still, we will do everything we can to complete it on time.
- Customers are encouraged to check their personal messages in their profile. Writers and customer support may send messages regarding your order. This is particularly relevant, given that many customers do not provide essential materials for their orders at once.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- You can request a full refund, if you have placed two identical orders but did not mean it. Please, contact our support if you have been charged twice for the same order.
- You can request a full refund, if we do not find a writer for your paper.
- If we agree to provide a full refund, you will not be able to use any materials that were created by canadlan-pharmacy.com for you.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when a Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- You can request a partial refund, if you have failed to specify the number of pages needed for your paper. We will return the difference in cost, based on our word count calculations.
- Your refund percentage may be reduced, if you have failed to specify the needed level of writing.
- If you have supplied contradictory instructions, we will recalculate the refund percentage.
- If you cancel your order when the writer was assigned:
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* You will not be eligible for any refund, if you apply for it when only 30% of the deadline is left and the writer is working on your paper. If the paper was finished, you will not have any right to cancel your order.
* All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Late order verification means that you did not provide the information requested by the Financial Department to verify your financial details. If that is the case, the deadline for your paper will shift to begin the moment you provide such information. You will have to extend the deadline or place a compensation order for the writer.
Word Count Issues
- We will count the pages for your order, based on the number of words. We write approximately 300 words per page. If you place a technical order with sound calculations, we will review the word count and adjust it accordingly. Our Writing Department will also consider the complexity of your task to determine the cost of your paper.
- In PowerPoint presentations, speaker notes should also be paid. You are to choose the needed service, when placing your order. You will receive 100-150 words of speaker notes in each slide.
- We will calculate the price of online tests, according to the number of questions in them. 5 test questions usually make up 1 page. So, if your test is 15 questions long, you will have to order 3 pages.
- Early delivery is an additional service and requires additional payment. If you need your paper earlier, we will reconsider its cost, and you will have to place a compensation order. If the writer finishes the paper earlier without any compensation, you will not be able to ask for a refund.
- If you have received your paper later and did not approve any deadline extensions, you will have the right for partial refund. We will recalculate the cost of your paper according to our pricing policy.
- Any customer placing an order with us is responsible for choosing the most appropriate type of service. Customers who fail to do so will not be able to request a refund.
- If an order for rewriting is placed, the writer will simply paraphrase the original text provided by the customer. If the customer insists on conducting additional research or changing the contents of the paper, a compensation order will also be required.
- We kindly ask customers to check messages in their personal profile to avoid any misunderstandings with the writer or our support team. We appreciate quality communication with our customers at all times.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.